Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Can You Spell S-T-R-E-S-S?

Reluctantly, I have to admit that it has been a while since my last blog entry, mainly because I?ve recently moved house. It?s common knowledge that moving home is generally recognised as one of the most stressful life events you will ever experience ? my move has been no different. However, what I?m surprised to find is that extended broad band disconnection doesn?t even feature as a stressful life event… not even top 100! As you can imagine, I was amazed to be told by a reputable telecommunication service provider (the name of which will not be disclosed to protect the innocent untimely) that I wouldn?t be reconnected for… wait for it… half month! Were they laying a telephone line from the moon to my house or what!? As the [...]

Kasey Kenneth Kahne Matthew Roy Kenseth Alan Dennis Kulwicki Travis Wade Kvapil Robert Allen Labonte

No comments:

Post a Comment