Monday, July 18, 2011

Review: Asphalt 6: Adrenaline on the Sony XPERIA Play

Filed under: , ,

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline on the Sony XPERIA Play smartphone


Curse you, Sony Ericsson. Because of Asphalt 6: Adrenaline on the new Sony XPERIA Play, my productivity is down. Considerably. In the last two weeks, I've managed to start out with a Mustang GT and race my way to more than $4.2 million in cash reserves and a garage filled with a tricked-out Porsche 911, a couple Ferraris, a Lamborghini Estoque (one of my favorites for drifting) and the workmanlike Nissan GT-R, to name a few. As you probably suspect, none of it is real, not even the crazy Ducati motorcycle.

This is what happens when you play a good driving game, and I have towering pillars of unfinished assignments surrounding me in the real world to prove it. I don't own a console, and I don't have any plans to change that. Instead, this test-drive of the new XPERIA Play smartphone proves that a home-based gaming system is so 1988. This smartphone is a great companion for the gadget-savvy car lover who loves games and tech.

Continue reading Asphalt 6: Adrenaline on the Sony XPERIA Play

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline on the Sony XPERIA Play originally appeared on Autoblog 5.0 on Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:05:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Alan Dennis Kulwicki Travis Wade Kvapil Robert Allen Labonte Terrence Lee Labonte Randy Joseph Lajoie

No comments:

Post a Comment