Friday, May 31, 2013

iRacer Profile: Steve Burnett

Steve Burnett is one of those good guys in the NASCAR iRacing.com Late Model Series. Not necessarily the fastest driver on track or even the most experienced, Steve always manages to make his presence known in some way.� After I had asked for help in getting visuals and strength of field results from competitors, Steve immediately stepped-up to the plate summing up his races and sending me pictures and results. Due to his willingness to help me out I decided it would be a good offer to give him the opportunity to get a bit more exposure on the iRacing world and to show my appreciation to him. So here is a little bit more about Steve. Q: How did you get started in the sim-racing world? A: I started [...]

William Clyde Elliott Jeffrey Michael Gordon Charles Robert Hamilton IV Charles Robert Hamilton V Kevin Michael Harvick

No comments:

Post a Comment